Laguna Palace Hotel has adopted all safety and prevention protocols against Covid-19 in order to preserve the health of its guests and collaborators.
For this reason we ask all our guests not to travel if the body temperature exceeds 37,5° C. Upon arrival at the hotel, your body temperature will be checked again, and if it exceeds 37.5° C, we will be forced to ask you to leave promptly, as we will not be able to host you.
From 11:00 am to 3.00 pm our staff will be glad to provide a deep hygiene and sanitation of your room in accordance with the anti-Covid protocol. For this reason, rooms are not available before 3.00 pm: early arrival before this time would mean an unnecessary wait, that we would like to prevent. We kindly ask you not to request an early check-in, as we cannot guarantee it.
Likewise, we kindly ask you to respect the time by which you have to vacate your room on the day of check-out, i.e. within 11:00 am. For your safety we need the necessary time to ensure that all our guests have their rooms sanitized. Not following this policy will unfortunately result in an additional fee equal to 50% of our daily rate.
Safety is one of the factors that we care the most about and for this reason, there will be some limitations in our Spa: starting August 6, 2021, access to the swimming pool and sauna area will exclusively be granted to those who have the Green Pass Certifcation. Furthermore, access to the pool is available upon reservation in time slots from 8:00 am to 8.00 pm. Our wellness treatments are at your complete disposal, always upon reservation. For further information, please contact the staff of our wellness area (also by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Strict sanitation protocols for spaces and rooms several times a day
- Control of body temperature for incoming coworkers and guests
- Distancing in our restaurants, bars, lobby thanks to our large spaces
- Beach umbrellas at a 5-meter distance
- Ozone sanitation in the rooms of incoming guests
- Highly technological, ecological and safe air-conditioning system that doesn’t use internal units for air recirculation; as a consequence it is free from the risk of contamination by bacteria and viruses
- Kit consisting of mask and sanitizing gel available for free in the rooms
- More than 15 dispensers of sanitizing gel distributed within the Hotel
- Different entry and exit access di to the hotel to maximize social distancing